Natural cosmetics are becoming more and more popular. A label that helps consumers to identify "genuine, pure natural cosmetics" is there also becoming increasingly important. "Natural cosmetics" is not a protected term, so supposedly natural products unfortunately often contain all sorts of things. For this reason, we decided to have our products progressively certified according to NATRUE criteria in 2010. The internationally recognised NATRUE label is an ideal fit with our BIOKOSMA principles and guarantees genuine, certified natural cosmetics.
NATRUE's mission is to protect and promote natural and organic cosmetics to the benefit of consumers worldwide. Apart from water, NATRUE-certified products contain only natural and organic ingredients and
- Are free of artificial fragrances and colours
- Contain no petrochemical-based ingredients
- Contain no silicone oils and derivatives
- Do not use genetically modified ingredients
- Have no irradiation of end products or plant-based ingredients
- Have not been tested on animals
You can identify NATRUE-certified products by the NATRUE label on the product packaging or on the relevant product page on our website.
You will find more information at: natrue.org